Event Space Hoppers campaign- Terms and Conditions
By entering the Space Hopper Sweepstake Competition, you will have the chance of winning one of three prizes. (1) £500 Airbnb voucher (2) Apple AirPods Pro (3) Hops and nibbles hamper (“Prizes”).
The Competition will run from 10th May 2023 – 7th June 2022. Entries must be received by 9am on 7th June 2022. All entries must be received via the Space Hopper Sweepstake Competition page (www.necgroup.co.uk/event-space-hoppers) by selecting a Space Hopper and entering your details to claim that Hopper.
The winners will be announced on 7th June 2022 following the outcome of the Space Hopper Competition race taking place at the NEC at 10am on 7th June 2022. All winners will be revealed on the Competition page on 7th June 2022 PM within the Space Hopper Competition race video which will be displayed and available to watch. Winners will also be contacted via email/telephone to confirm their win by latest 10th June 2022.
All prizes will be sent to the winners chosen to address following confirmation of win. All prizes must be claimed by 10th August 2022. The validity of Prize (1) will be determined and clarified when redeemed.
No purchase necessary. If you have any questions regarding the competition, please contact Gemma Piggott. [email protected] | National Exhibition Centre, North Ave, B40 1NT.
Competition Terms and Conditions
A prize competition (“the Competition”) will be held by the National Exhibition Centre Limited, National Exhibition Centre, Birmingham, West Midlands, B40 1NT (“we”, “us” or “our”), as more particularly described in the competition details above (“Competition Details”). The Competition is to win the prizes described in the Competition Details (“the Prizes”). By entering the Competition, you agree to the following additional terms and conditions:
- Selecting a hopper and entering your details on the Competition page necgroup.co.uk/event-space-hoppers will automatically enter you into the Competition. By submitting a competition entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Competition is open to all direct recipients of the ‘Event Space Hoppers’ Direct Mail sent via post and employees at the recipient’s company/place of work the Direct Mail was sent to. Entries are limited to one (1) entry per person and no more than five (5) total entries from the direct recipient and additional employees who work at the same company as the direct recipient. If this entry number is exceeded, the additional entries will be removed and will therefore become invalid.
- In entering the Competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the Prizes. We may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the Competition.
- You can enter the Competition during the dates stated in the Competition Details. Entries received after this will not be eligible for the Prizes and will be automatically disqualified.
- Only complete and clearly legible entries will be entered into the Competition.
- From the 126 hoppers names available on the Space Hopper Sweepstake Competition Page – www.necgroup.co.uk/event-space-hoppers, all selected hopper names claimed as a Competition entry by the Competition deadline will be put into a ‘hat’ on the morning of 7th June 2022, prior to the Space Hopper Competition race commencing. Six Conventions sales members will be taking part in the Competition race and each member will select a hopper name from the ‘hat’ at random to determine which hopper they will be racing on behalf of in the Competition race. A total of six hopper names will therefore be taking part in the race and the entrants that claimed the randomly selected hoppers will be in with a chance of winning one of the Prizes. The three winners will be determined by the Competition race outcome with a Prize for the hopper names finishing 1st, 2nd and 3rd in the Competition race. The race outcome to determine the winners is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into
- The winners will be notified by telephone or email, using the telephone number availably publicly or email address provided with the competition entry. Please ensure your details are correct before submitting your competition entry. We will send the name and county of the winners to anyone who within one month after the closing date of the Competition writes to us requesting details of the winners and who encloses a self-addressed envelope to the address set out in the Competition Details.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, we may, at our discretion, exclude you from participating in the Competition. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Competition, or these terms and conditions, at any time.
- The Competition and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and any claims or proceedings arising out of or in connection with these terms (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- We will not accept responsibility for Competition entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged, or delayed in transit for any reason.
- All Competition entries and any accompanying material submitted to us will become our property on receipt and will not be returned. By entering, the Competition you assign to us all your intellectual property rights, and you agree to waive any moral rights, in your Competition entry.
- Unless stated otherwise in the Competition Details, the Prizes cannot be substituted for a cash alternative and the Prizes cannot be transferred to a third party.
- We reserve the right to replace the Prize with alternative prizes of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, we, our agents or our distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the Prizes except where it is caused by our negligence, our agents or our distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
If you are one of the winners of the Competition, we will use your surnames and towns or counties to announce you as the winners and will make this information available to people requesting the information in line with the Terms and Conditions and our responsibilities under UK marketing rules. If you object to any or all of your surnames and counties being published or made available, please let us know at the address set out in the Competition Details. Please note that in such circumstances, we must still provide the information to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.